Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC release two new collections

 Interesting!

I love hearing what MAC are doing. Given I worked for the brand for six years, I think that's standard! I am curious to see what this is going to be like.

MAC are teaming up with some interesting partners for 2018. First up there is Patrick Starr with what looks like a possible collection of shimmery powders. Well, so far the only image released is a powder which looks shimmery! The blurb states that there are 'color essentials' which suggests there is more to come.

“Make waves this season with these mesmerizing custom-colour essentials from MACPATRICKSTARRR that make everyone and anyone easily feel their best!” 
  

For some reason this powder reminds me of the older shimmery powders that MAC did in this shape packaging when I first started. I remember them being high impact.
Then there is this.

I don't know what this is going to be but I cannot wait to see. I'm hoping it's not going to be a whole bunch of gym 'suitable' cosmetics.  Although if it's cult lipstick shade trainers then I am here for it.

These are possibly the first collections we are seeing since the change in creative at MAC. James Gager stepped down this year and Toni Lakis took over. I know that quite a few of the more recent MAC collections have been....odd. Trolls anyone? But I'm excited to see what the change is going to be.

It's good to see unusual collaborations like the Puma collection above. Maybe it's a new direction?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar