Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

my new bag

$460, clare vivier
My new Clare Vivier bag is causing quite a stir. I can barely leave the house before the questions and compliments commence. From A-list Hollywood actresses, to editors (Vogue's Meredith Melling Burke already has one), designers, friends, and every other girl on the street in LA and NYC, everyone, it seems, wants to know where this bag came from and how to get one! So here it is in all its glory, and yes I do love mine, and no, I am not worried about everyone having one, since fortunately, the monogramming option helps clare-ify whose is whose. Wear it with...


1. J.Crew sweater, $148, netaporter.com
2. Warehouse coat, $169, warehouse.andotherbrands.com
3. Clare Vivier duffel bag, $460, clarevivier.com 
4. Madewell boots, $209, madewell.com
5. Current/Elliot metallic jeans$73, netaporter.com  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar