Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Cabin Fever (October COTM) - Swatches & Review


Recently I made a purchase from Femme Fatale Cosmetics!  I think May was the last time I actually purchased anything from there.  For most people that may not seem so strange but for me it is crazy.  I use to spending hours (literally in some cases) trying to get all the new release polishes because I had to have ALL the Femme Fatales.  Well I called it quits on that and now only buy the ones that I really like.  October just happened to be the time.  I thought that Cabin Fever looked so interesting that I had to grab it.

Cabin Fever is a clear based glitter with red shimmer, red iridescent glitters and black glitter.  It is such an interesting polish.  I have actually worn this polish a couple of times now because I was curious how it looked over different coloured bases.  The formula of this one is great and easy to use.  For my first swatch I used one coat over China Glaze Mix & Mingle and for my second swatch I used it over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around.

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle and mattified

Swatched over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

Swatched over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
I am seriously in love with this polish, especially over the purple base.  I really want to keep trying it over different base colours.  I hope Femme Fatale start releasing some more unique polishes like this one.  I could be convinced to jump back onto the bandwagon if they do.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar