Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jack's Bar-B-Que in Nashville

Typically on this blog I like to provide career related content…

HOWEVER, I am actually a huge foodie and I love travelling, so I wanted to share an awesome restaurant I visited recently. Over this past weekend, I took a road trip to Nashville, Tennessee. What a great city! While I was visiting, I stopped by a restaurant that many people had suggested to me. Of course, me and my friends wanted to get barbecue during our visit. We waited a little less than 1 hour to order my meal from Jack’s Bar-B-Que. I must say that the wait was well worth it!





There were plenty of meat options and I chose the smoked turkey breast while the two others I was with chose the beef brisket and the baby back ribs. First I should talk about the ribs. The meat was falling off of the bone AND the fat. The beef brisket was awesome and very flavorful and my smoked turkey was delicious. I only wish I had tried the BBQ chicken and brought a plate back home. 

There were also a lot of sauces to choose from and I tried both the original and the Texas sweet sauce. All of the sides looked so good. I had the mac n’ cheese and baked beans. Yum!


 


Well I just wanted to share with you. If you find yourself in Nashville, Tennessee please visit Jack’s Bar B Que for me. I also truly enjoyed visiting Honky Tonk Central, Tequila Cowboy and Tootsies Orchid Lounge if you’re looking for some cool nightlife options.  ;)


Happy Summer Travels,

Jess

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar