Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Marc Jacobs talks about his weight transformation

Oddly enough - last week I posted a picture and asked you to tell me who it was....while no one got it right, the person in question has spoken out about that particular time in his life.


The photo was of Marc Jacobs back in the days when he wasn't the tanned, groomed and tattoo-ed person he is today! He spoke out in a recent interview about his transformation....

"I did it for health reasons. I was really very weak. I had been working very hard and I had some stomach problems, so I saw a nutritionist and he recommended that I go to the gym and change my diet and all of that." - On why he changed

"It certainly changed a lot of people’s perspectives. Some people say that they liked me better the way I used to be, but those people don’t really know me so they don’t know that I am exactly the same person and I just look different. But I just feel stronger and better.  ' - On how people dealt with the transformation

"It’s funny: I enjoy clothing more, I enjoy getting my haircut, I enjoy grooming. In a way it kind of helped me to understand more of what the customer sees in terms of fashion. I got to appreciate it more from a first hand point of view. I like to shop, for example, which I never did before.I feel much more secure with my body and in some ways I can relate more to the joys a woman gets in terms of taking care of herself." -On how he can relate to his customer more.

Still, its one hell of  a transformation right?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar