Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the cons of cons.....

i hate cons, and vans, and sneakers. i just think unless you run places or do sports. they are a cop out. I wouldn't mind but how many city girls I see ruining their lovely coats and skirts and looks by jamming on a pair of sneakers which screams - SEE! SEE how busy I am ! I can't wear heels. yeah, it actually just looks sloppy. I'm sorry but Ballerina shoes from Primark are like 2 quid. try harder. or worse yet is the slummy mummy. The 'thing' that wanders around Pennys when I am cutting through it to get to work in the mornings in their tracksuits having dropped off the kids to school and sneakers jammed on. oh god it makes my blood boil and my coffee hand itch to throw it at them.
even when I used to go to college I wore heeled boots or flat boots or ballet pumps. Always. I do have a hardly worn pair of Keds somewhere that I like hardly ever wear but use on the beach because I also hate flip flops.

so this is a novel way of using shoes by photographer Anthony citrano.

much better then on your feet me thinks....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar