Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bobbly Sparkly Knitwear & Flares

Zara Knitwear
Zara Knitwear
Zara Knitwear
Zara Knitwear
Zara Knitwear
This was a thrown-together outfit worn to visit my parents the other weekend - sometimes the simple ones are the best. I was so happy to see this sweater again when getting it out in my twice-yearly seasons clothing swap: the Zara beauty that I bought last year after seeing it on the mighty Blair of Atlantic Pacific. It just needed a skinny belt to define the waist a little, some wide legged pants and a messy up-do. Job done. 

In fact it was such an easy dressed-up outfit that I seem to omit all jewellery except for my watch... I think the sparkles in the sweater do the job however!

I hope everyone has a great weekend... not long to go now!
Catherine x
Sweater: Zara AW 2011, Pants: Coast (old), Belt: ASOS, Heels: French Connection, Watch: Jasper Conran at Debenhams

Shop my look! No items are still available I'm afraid, but here are some alternatives:


Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Bonbon Rose Girls

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar