Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CK Cosmetics: Tilda Lindstam, Fei Fei Sun, Caroline Brasch Nielsen and Herieth Paul by Ben Hassett.

I said I was done with campaigns, but I also said I was going to talk about this campaign.

I was really surprised with the quality of it, and that’s mostly thanks to the cast. I don’t really like Fei Fei, my opinion about CBN changes all the time, and I like Tilda…but all of them look great and make the ad work.

My favourite part of it? Brown eyes!! I sometimes think we, people with brown eyes, don’t deserve dressing chic, wearing make-up, etc…we see lots of blondes on the runway, but some brunettes are there too. But, dark eyes? Those are hard to find. Do they have something against us? I wonder, I wonder.
But this ad is a whole different thing. Both Tilda and Caroline have beautiful brown eyes, and those close-ups are gorgeous.

And even better, we have two european girls (Tilda is from Sweden and Caroline from Denmark), an Asian girl and a black girl. I mean, I’m not obssesed with racial diversity as some people in the fashion industry are, but when we talk about make-up, I am.
I buy make-up, my blonde friends do it too, my black friends do it too, …and of course, I don’t have asian friends but they buy it too, and any kind of people do so. Therefore we want to see diversity on the ads, to check how make-up looks on different skin tones, different bone structures, etc…
Estée Lauder does it perfect because they have Joan Smalls (darker skin), Liu Wen (asian), Constance Jablonski (blonde with blue eyes), Hilary and Arizona Muse (brunettes). Then, they overuse Constance, which I like because I like her but they just do it because they find her look more commercial but…whatever.

So, deeply in love with this campaign. The casting is perfect, all of them look great, and they make me want to buy the products. Can’t ask for more.

PS: I seriously need that blue eyeshadow xD











Dije que había terminado con las campañas, pero también dije que iba a hablar sobre esta.

Me he visto muy sorprendida por la calidad de la misma, y eso se debe en gran parte al casting. No me gusta Fei Fei, mi opinión sobre CBN no para de cambiar y me gusta Tilda…pero todas están muy guapas y hacen que la campaña funcione.

¿Mi parte favorita? ¡Ojos marrones! A veces pienso que nosotros, gente con los ojos marrones, no tenemos derecho a vestir bien, a ponernos maquillaje, etc…vemos muchas rubias en las pasarelas, pero se cuela más de una morena también. Pero, ¿ojos oscuros? Esos cuesta encontrarlos. ¿Tienen algo contra nosotros? Ya me hacen dudarlo.
Pero esta campaña es diferente en ese aspecto, ya que tenemos a Tilda y a Caroline las cuales tienen preciosos ojos marrones. Esos primeros planos son una maravilla.

Y, mejor aún, tenemos dos chicas europeas (Tilda de Suecia y Caroline de Dinamarca), una asiática y una negra. No se me entienda mal, porque yo no estoy obsesionada con pedir diversidad racial como alguna gente de la industria de la moda, pero en cuanto a maquillaje, si soy más radical.
Yo compro maquillaje, mis amigas rubias también, mis amigas negras también,…y por supuesto, no tengo amigas asiáticas pero también lo compran, y cualquier tipo de persona lo hace. Por lo tanto queremos y necesitamos ver esa diversidad en las campañas, para ver como quedaría ese maquillaje en pieles de diferentes tonos, en diferentes rasgos faciales, etc…
En ese aspecto Estée Lauder lo borda. Tienen a Joan Smalls (mulata), Liu Wen (asiática), Constance Jablonski (rubia de ojos azules), Hilary y Arizona Muse (morenas). Luego es cierto que usan en exceso a Constance, lo cual no me molesta ya que ella me gusta, pero lo hacen por considerar su look más comercial así que…lo de siempre.

En resumen, estoy encantada con esta campaña. El casting es perfecto, están guapísimas, y me hacen querer probar esos productos. No se puede pedir más.
PD: necesito esa sombra azul en mi vida ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar