Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Red and Green Christmas Mani

Hi guys ! Happy Thursday. I'm in such a holiday mood since being on leave I totally forgot to post ... Oops ! I still have some awesome posts lined up to share with you guys this year still. I'm a lot more active over on Instagram - so feel free to follow me there to see what I'm up too. 

Last year I bought a few awesome NailCandi nail charms, and I totally forgot about them . When I went through my nail art box the other day I discovered them and decided they are way to pretty to not use. I decided to use the Christmas stocking for this mani.  I also ordered some NailCandi Liquid Palisade and couldn't wait to start using it. ( I used it around the white nail to do the pattern with the green glitter polish - it made clean-up SUPER easy .. just peel off and no struggling to remove the odd glitter pieces )

So onto the nails -
For this mani I used :
China Glaze Merry Berry ( the red polish )
China Glaze Winter Holly ( The green glitter polish )
Essence Wild White Ways
NailCandi Liquid Palisade
Nail Candi Christmas Stocking Nail Charm

The candle incase anyone is wondering - Yankee Candle in Candy Cane Lane - One of the best holiday season candles. 

Are you on leave yet ? Any fun holiday plans ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar