Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MICHA STUNTZ, THE MAN WITH 10 POUNDS PENIS SAID LIFE COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER

Micha Stuntz,45, the man with 10 pounds penis thanks to silicone says his package has helped him free himself from established roles and ideas about sex and left him 'ready to play'.
Micha Stuntz said his penis is 9 inch long and 5.5 inch wide or the weight of an average-sized cat.

Micha Stuntz's interest in enlarging his penis started about 20 years ago when he was given a penis pump,

"I was way too curious not to try it out. I tried it secretly for myself and I found that when I went out pumped up, it felt great. I had the feeling that I wasn't trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself", Micha told VICE.

Apart from buying trousers and underwear, Micha who has had four procedures to enlarge his penis says day-to-day life is as normal as it is for everyone else and life could not be any better.

Another photo of Micha below,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar