Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Impulse ICO

This was meant to be a post about reliving the late 90s - but I'm not sure what it is now!!! I nipped into Boots to buy a new deodrant (I hate not having one in my handbag at all times and I had switched bags) and was surprised to see a few old scents from the late 90s! While there was no Spice Girls spray - which was the first Impulse I ever bought- there was Solar. I bought the Solar spray as it reminds me of the late 90s when I was still in secondary school and I loved the smell. I was reminded that it came after this scent - ICO.
I cut this image from a magazine and took her hand and covered her breasts with it. That was the image on the front of my homework journal for a year. (wow - homework!) The scent was released in 1999 and to the best of my knowledge has never been brought back out again.
I loved it.
However when researching the date it was released, I discovered a site which spoke about the subliminal messaging behind this advert.
I am not going to tell you where it is - but according to the site, there is a full erect penis and balls hidden somewhere in the picture!!!!! I know!!!
The top image was released as a second round of advertising later in the year - I remember it! Apparently it represents her development as a young woman because while in the earlier images she appears asexual with no nipples, etc - she now has nipples and pubic hair! The site also claims you can see the word sex in the cracked ice.
I can't see it. I don't know if it's that I don't want to see it or it's just not there. But then I can never seem to see these things - like the FCUK adverts with fuck written in them. I just couldn't see it! Sorry the images are so small - but that's all I could get!

* For a limited period of time, if you buy an impulse can of deodrant in Boots - you can choose from three Barry M Limited Edition Lipglosses.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar