Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tiffany and Co. Holiday Ads + Manolo Blahnik Hangisi

If' you've been reading here for a while, then you know I'm utterly in love with Tiffany & Co.'s holiday advertisements. Their marketing and advertising people are so on point every year. Above is one of my favorite images from their ad campaigns of year's past. The styling is always so perfect. I even did a final project on Tiffany's holiday ad campaigns for a class my senior year of college. 


Anyways, there is something else that really stands out to me-- the gorgeous Manolo Hangisi flats. Just like Tiffany's blue box, the signature Hangisi shoe is iconic. Well, I am dying for a pair. Of course the heels are absolutely fabulous, but this photo really makes me want the flats... that's good advertising... if it makes you want something that they're not even selling, ha! 


What do you think? Are you a Manolo Hangisi fan? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar