Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A New Year


I was so lucky yesterday to wake up and see such a pretty sky when I took Frodo outside.  So once we were back in our house, I quickly grabbed my camera and headed out to capture the moment.  My first new day of the new year was spent going to Mass and then putting away the Christmas decorations.  I know they are supposed to stay up until the Epiphany but I just cannot last that long.


I'm I little tired from the work.  However, I had many helpers carrying the full boxes back to where they are stored until next Christmas.  My living room looks so tidy and a bit empty.  I still have the mess on the coffee table.  That will be there until the kids go back to their campuses.


Today I am going grocery shopping and picking up some new ingredients to start the yummy meal plans that I have created from my new cookbooks.  I am going to try one new recipe a week---at least!  Steering towards whole foods and way less sugar.

I don't cook from prepackaged because they (food manufacturers) love to sprinkle dairy in everything.  However I am in a rut and keep cooking the same meals.....blah.  So as I experiment I hope to remember to take a photo of my hits and misses.


I wish all of you a very happy new year filled with lots of love, luck, health and happiness!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar