Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kansas City Fashion Week Night 3

Today's post is the last night of Fashion Week, sad days. But it was saved best for last and ohmygoodness was is the best. All of the collections were just amazing and the designers uuuber talented. I'm sure your itching to see them so let's get to it! There is a looooot of pictures in this post but they're pretty awesome and fun so just keep scrolling! :)


Before the show started Sarah and I were invited to attend the Ulta Media Beauty Event. It was held at this adorable little cafe/restaurant inside Union Station up on the 'balcony'. There was cocktails, appetizers and mingling. 


The most delicious chocolate brownies ever. 



They had a table set up with exclusive, new products only at Ulta. They had the It cosmetics brushes out and they were the softest, nicest quality brushes I've ever felt. I seriously wanted to buy the whole set. 

Each guest also got an amazing goodie bag provided by Ulta. More to come on that in a post soon!

After mingling and eating some delicious appetizers we wanted to explore Union Station and take some outfit photos because #Bloggers. You can see my outfit photos and Sarah's


#IHaveThisThingWithPrettyCeilings 


After taking pictures and doing some walking around we decided to head into Fashion Week. We were sat front row again and I was fangirling so hardcore on the inside. What's better than sitting front row at the closing night of Fashion Week? It's pretty hard to beat. 

We were sitting by Mollie and Mary- Katherine, both fellow KC bloggers! Mollie's a beauty blogger and Mary-Katherine is a life and style blog! Definitely check out their blogs! We chatted about the designers and collections and how excited we were. Of course we had to take some pictures because #Bloggers. 

photo via @molliebellezza
Me, Sarah, Mollie and Mary-Katherine




Soon it was showtime and the lights dimmed and music started. 

Tonight's line up was by far my favorite. Definitely saved the best for last! It included: 

Now onto the beeeeeautiful collections!



Remember Molly Elizabeth? The 15 year old designer? Well she's also a model. 



I absolutely adore this collection by Kate Walz! And the finale gown? STUNNING! It's very Lady Gaga, Marie Antoinette, haute couture and the entire room gasped when she stepped on to the runway. I'm also kinda in love with the gold sequin jumpsuit/cape number. It's gold and sequins you can't not love it. 


This is the salsa dancing emoji in real life!







This collection by Whitney Rorah Designs is out of this world. I am so in love! The gowns are so elegant and unique. I'm obsessed. I can't even describe the beauty and intricate details and the pictures don't even do them justice. So gorgeous. 




The last collection that I died over was by Laura Kathleen. Laura was a Project Runway contestant and she's definitely got the skills for it! I loved the retro 60s vibes, very Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's! And the last gown.... simple but so sophisticated and elegant. It'd be the perfect wedding dress for a beach wedding in Greece. Would it not!?



Once the last show ended we headed back home but not after taking a mini tour of downtown. I wish I lived in the city. I forget how pretty it is with all the lights and such. I need to make a trip down there soon! 

                                                                         


That's all I wrote for last night of Fashion Week! All of the collections were beyond amazing but these three really stood out for me! The whole experience of Fashion Week was a dream come true and I am so thankful I got to be a part of it! Thank you to the KCFW team for inviting me and being so wonderful! I can't wait till next season! 

You can check out my recap of Night 1 and Night 2 and Sarah's recap too! 


What are your thoughts on tonight's collections? Love? Loathe? Leave me a comment sharing or strike up a convo with me via social media, @samantha_goble! 


post signature


"every year the women of new york leave the past behind and look forward to the future.... this is known as fashion week"


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar