Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

POLICE LOCK OFF THE DANCE....

HEY GUYS!

Hope you been enjoying my posts, loving the positive feedback so far! tell your friends, tell yuh madda, about jbstylezone!!! wooot!!

OK so this weekend I stepped out on the scene, again. A friend of mine was here from Atlanta and wanted to hit the streets on her last night on the isle, so we went to a party in Red Hills. Typical house party of late, we and the police walked into the party together smh. Music lock off and everyone waited to see what would happen, nothing did, the party was over!

I just bought a guinness, linked up with some other friends and called the night a bust. I was soooo happy I didn't wear anything that I would regret. You know that inner fashion voice that just tells you don't wear anything new or anything too cute, just throw something together and probably make your shoes or a bangle stand out lol. There's nothing worse than thinking your outfit is pretty cute and a party is over by the time you reach. So I opted for a white tanktop and denim shorts, a disposable ensemble. I wont describe my shoes cause I will be wearing them many times after this and I don't want anybody to remember the description lol
Big up 876 content manager Thalia, in black, and my clothing line partner Ms.Jaye in stripes


Before checking pics from 876magazine I was appalled at the amount of fashion fails... But I did say I would refrain from posting pics of these young ladies, girls are dangerous!

So I'll just say, ladies... its a fashion no no and you have practically committed fashion suicide, came back to life and committed suicide again, just for the heck of it, when you wear a floral swimsuit with a belt, fishnets, a sarong and boots... I just didn't get it sigh especially when you're cute. Less is more! I can't stress it enough. Always look in the mirror before you go out and seriously ask yourself if you can remove an item...or two...or in this case...just change.

However, I did find some girls who dressed appropriately for the party,it was $500 on entry so no need to get excited and break out your best and since I blogged on denim shorts being a staple summer item in my last post, I had to post a pic of someone who I thought wore this very well.
Effortless hotness! A cute off shoulder top, distressed denim shorts, great accessories and of course a cool summer haircut.


I loved this hairstyle as well...I'm biased...short hair rules...sorry :p



A reader emailed me some shots of hairstyles done by her friend who is a  hairstylist in South London, her name is Reshema and she's Jamaican born and the salon's name is rouge so any readers form South London can go hit up Reshema. She seems to do pretty good work and the styles were interesting.




I challenge you to do something different to your hair, life is too short! so go short! hahaha... be exciting and check out my post, 'woke up in the morning feeling like mavado', for other hairstyle ideas.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar