Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mamma Mia

Today I am sharing a few photos of our trip to Italy. It rained a lot during the week but we were happy to all be together eating, drinking, playing cards, knitting, crocheting and visiting places.

 


Looking - at views of Capri island...just about.


Dipping - our feet in the sea at Sorrento.


Learning - about Roman life at Pompeii


Eating - Ice cream in the sunshine.


Drinking - Limoncello


Wearing - my new blouse and lots of other clothes to keep warm on a train in the mountains.



Crocheting - a summer top on a 2mm needle.



Knitting - Merino cable socks. The pattern is tucked under my hem to stop it blowing away. At one point, I also put the completed one on to keep a foot warm!

Happy Holidays but Mamma Mia the weather was rubbish. I will do my usual ing post for June but I just got lazy today and used the verb format to post a quick holiday one for my family and friends.

Thanks for checking in. Jo xxxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar